How to deploy .ova template in vCentre – vSphere
In this tutorial will see how to deploy .ova template in vSphere client.
- To start, fire up your vSphere client and go to File -> Deploy OVF Template..
2. Select the path to your .ova file and click Next:
3. On the next screen you’ ll see your template details. Press Next:
4. Next give you deployed template a name, choose the location you want to put it and click Next:
5. Select the poll and click Next:
6. Select your virtual disk formats and press Next:
7. Select the network you want to link the machine to and click Next:
8. Now you’ll see final info about your machine. You just need to press finish if your happy with it.
Once you have pressed finish, your deploying should start. Usually, it won’t take long but obviously it depends of the size of your template.
When is finished you’ll see the message: Deploying YourTemplate Completed Successfully and you will be able to see it in the left panel along with your others virtual machines.
All done now.